Do you own your own business and not have enough time to do everything? Let IMPACT help!
A Virtual Assistant (or VA) is the online equivalent of an Administrative or Executive Assistant that works from their own office, using their own equipment, and effectively communicates with clients and office staff via phone, email, fax or mail.
How can a VA benefit my business?
- No overhead costs, means more $ for you and your business
- Pay ONLY for the time used and the work produced
- Efficiency, flexibility and ease
- Impact offers an entire team for the same cost as an individual VA
- Allows you to focus your expertise on your core business
- View more benefits
So, What Can a VA Do?
Every industry and business owner has different needs and challenges, and we work with our clients to determine how we can best fulfill those needs.
Support & Administration
- Web research
- Sales support
- Dictation transcription
- Recruiting, screening, and interviewing staff
- Ordering office supplies, client gifts, etc.
- Administrative work within variety of programs, including ACT!, Top Producer, Microsoft Office, and MLS programs
- Managing schedules and setting appointments
- Travel arrangements
- Coordinating meetings and events
Correspondence & Documentation
- Creating and maintaining client database(s)
- Client correspondence via email, phone, letters, or newsletters
- Newsletter administration
- Mass mailing, mass emailing
- Organizing and typing contracts, proposals, and other documents