We can do work you don’t know how to do, don’t have time to do, or just plain don’t want to do.
For most business owners, the biggest benefit to hiring a Virtual Assistant is the ability to delegate work to people who have better skills and expertise. We allow you to concentrate on profit-producing activities so you can grow your business and make more money!
As experts in a variety of fields, Impact’s team of Virtual Assistants can be matched specifically to your business or project need, with flexibility to adjust as those needs change. View examples of tasks that can be easily delegated to our team.
So, what does this REALLY mean for my business?
- We work out of our own offices, eliminating the need for you to buy an additional computer, desk, chair, phone, copier, scanner, office space, etc.
More $ For You
- You are not responsible for paying state/federal/unemployment taxes, holiday/sick/vacation time, employee breaks, benefits, etc.
- Pay ONLY for the time used and the work produced
- Stay on budget with your staffing needs – you can set a cap with us
- Don’t worry about turnover re-training
- Learn more about cost savings!
Efficiency, Flexibility, and Ease
- Keep your workforce flexible to meet your company’s business flow cycles
- Keep your workforce diverse and efficient to compete with the “big guys”
- No long-term obligations
- No labor laws to understand and contend with (Family Medical Leave Act, Age Discrimination Act, Civil Rights Acts, Americans with Disabilities Act, etc.)
- Better utilize in-house staff and resources
- Gain more time to use for your personal life
- Ease your stress and burden so you can happily focus on other areas of your business
Professional Gain and Business Growth
- Add a fresh, outside perspective to your project and business
- Stay out in the field, building your business while we handle the rest
- Show increased productivity and an increase on the bottom line
It’s a numbers game!
IMPACT virtual services makes it easy for you to budget your monthly expenses. The monthly rates are pre-determined, based on your specific needs.
Contact IMPACT for detailed rate information.
Check out the cost savings of a VA versus full-time employee. (reference: 2009 salary chart from Salary.com)